Saturday, November 16, 2019

Interview with MSW 2019 second place! (salma..)

Hello everybody! I am eliza94love and in this article you'll have to know more about a very beautiful queen! She is the Second place winner of MSW and she is also a very nice and kind person!

Get ready to meet our Salma.. 


1) Hello dear Salma..
Can you tell us some facts about yourself?

- I'm Salma living in Morocco and I'm a student! I love to sing and play the guitar.

2) What is your biggest achievement in your real life?

- I would like to make my dreams come true! Now, i will start achieving my goals in my real life.

3) You managed to get this year's MSW 19 second place!! Tell us what was your first reaction.

- I was surprised! My friends sent me  messeges ''congrats''. I couln't believe it and i became so happy!!

4) Do you want to thanks someone specifically?

Of course, a lot of my friends helped me and they supported me. I love them so much♥

5) How do you mostly spend your time at stardoll?

- Starplaza and suite haha :D 

6) Do you have a favourite brand on stardoll? 

- Antidote and royalty


7) Which are your real life idols? 

- My favourite singers in my real life Lana del rey, Lady Gaga and The weeknd have changed my life and my mind

8) Is there something you would like to tell in our viewers?

- Achieve your goals, follow your dreams. Nothing is hard, believe in yourself, stay strong and trust me you will get it whenever if that is on a game or in real life never give up!


THANK YOU DEAR SALMA FOR YOUR TIME AND FOR YOUR INSPIRING WORDS!



HAVE A NICE DAY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment