Saturday, July 9, 2022

Interview with STAR ELLAS 2021- electra_4ever

As Star ellas 2022 is just around the corner, it's time to get more into the mood. Starting all this celebration, with an inverview of a very special for the contest person.

 Electra_4ever managed to win 2021 year's star ellas so this page is dedicated for her. 

Lets know more about her starting from an interview.


-- Hello Electra_4ever tell us more about yourself

- Hey! My name is Electra i'm 18 years old and i started playing SD since 2015. I made the exact doll in 2017 and to be honest i've never expected to succed in so many contests. I am so happy to continue having a bright career in this small world.


-- All that sounds intresting! But i now i would like to ask you how did you react when you won Star ellas 2021.

- To be honest, i expected to win. I don't meant to sound egoist but i took part this year very decisievly and very competitive. In the previous star ellas 2019 edition which i took part, i missed the crown just by a few points and this is why i took part again this year more confident  and more dedicated to take the crown home this time. I gave my best in the tasks and i felt from the beggining that the year would be mine. So i was right! I finally took the crown and i felt entitled after two years!





-- What do you consider as your biggest achievment?

- Two are my biggest achievments (in stardoll). My CG victory and The vote 2nd place. I also managed to get into MSW semi finals but although i missed the finals i was very happy for the experience


-- Which stardoll brand inspires you the most?

- Even though i hadn't thought a lot about it, i consider that VINYL and BONJOUR BIZOU are the ones that i buy more. I usally buy more eccentric pieces cause i like to transfor them into very trendy outfits based on my style. Anyway isn't every piece suitable for everyone


-- What are your hobbies?

-In my free time i like hanging out with my friends and my boyfriend, i like painting rocks and get informed by the fashion trends. I also love playing stardoll especially when active contests are on fire!




-- In your stardoll time, how do you spend your time?

- I like a lot dressing up my doll and giving her make-overs. I also like to design pieces like WIGS, EYELASHES, EYEBROWS (as you can see in my press). I finally like to participate to contests like cg, ncg, beauty contests and club contests.


-- Who do you consider as your idol?

- My idol wouldn't be anyone else as my mom! She raised me with a lot of love, important life rules and she made me the person i am now. I own her a lot and she still gives me every day a lot... From then, i like to my own idol. People should believe in themself and don't need a hero in their lifes. Hard work and confidence is the key to succed. We should trust our talents and improve them day by day so we can be better.


--  What are your biggest dreams?

- Depending on stardoll, i would like to win THE VOTE and be a MSW finalist. In my real life, i would like to be a clothes and jewelerry designer. It's a dream that i would love to be granted and so i would be an influence for people.




-- What are your hopes for the world?

-Everyday we see that money and authority controls everything. I would like people to stop seeking for money and fame and start giving more power to people and kindness. People only destroy our plant, a planet that in fact we live as guests.. We dont only harm this sacred planet but also other living organisms and this is what should stop. ALL I HOPE IS FOR A FUTURE THAT WOULD EXIST, AND NOT A FUTURE THAT WOULD BE A PAST


-- Is ther something you would like to tell to our viewers?

- A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTED ME! Everyone is special and believe in yourself, live with all your flaws cause that's what makes you beautiful. Dont try to change yourself to be perfect, thats boring isn't it? Try to develop yourself as a better person. Seize the day and live it with joy. You only live once. Thank you!








More info about her:
She is a stardoll designer 
She managed to be a MSW semi finalist in 2018,2019 and 2020
She Won several awards including CG, NCG, scenery
Her favourite song is Fallin (adrenaline) by Why don't we



Kisses from eliza94love



No comments:

Post a Comment