Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Interview with coolcutelovecat

Coolcutelovecat won star ellas contest after a very surprising final round. Now we want to know more about her.

-Hello, can you tell us some things about yourself?
- Sure, my name is Artemis and I am from Cyprus. I play stardoll since 2015

-Nice to meet you artemis, recently you received the highest amount of points and crowned star ellas winner, what was your first thoughts?
- At first, I was so excited that I won! But now I'm so thankful for it. And so glad that all the competition members were so nice and supportive for all the dolls

-What is your biggest achievment?
- For stardoll my biggest achievement is that I won 7 times ncg. I remember the first time that I became ncg and I was so happy about it! I started dancing right away 😂

-Which stardoll brand inspires you the most?
- All actually, but my favourite one is subcouture. It inspires me because every time it's out it's based on another theme

-Do you have any hobbies?
- Yeah, I like drawing. But Sometimes I play video games and make videos for my YouTube channel

Here is one of artemis' drawings! She designed it especially for star ellas contest, after she won.


-While playing stardoll, what is your favourite way on spending your time?
- I really like to make sceneries! But sometimes I need a lot of time for that. So usually I just make some outfits with the new store

-What's your idol?
- Billie Eilish! She's the best singer and person I ever saw. She is so talented and such a good person. She treat her fans like family and I hope one day I can meet her! I love her so much

-What is your biggest dream?
- I don't know actually. Probably my goal is to success in life. But my 'dream' is for climate change to stop. I think all know the reason for this.

-Do you think that this is going to make progress in the next 10 years?
- Actually I want to believe that we could change that, in 10 years. But sometimes I think we can't make it. Because many people care only for celebrities and objects. A small amount of people really care for climate change

-Is there something u want to tell to our viewers?
-Stay positive! If you want to talk you can send a friend request I always accept and reply. So have a good day!


This was artemis' interview! She was the winner of starellas 2019 and this is why i want to congratulate her publicly.


One of Artemis' best tasks..
Theme: casual street walk 

Thanks for your time!!
Eliza94love

No comments:

Post a Comment