Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Interview with nicenikoleta2

Nicenikoleta2 got the 3rd place in the final round of star ellas contest. She showed us from the beginning that her originality can lead her to the finals and she did it. Among with The 3rd place, she has given the title of "miss young"

- Hello, can you tell us some things about yourself?
- Well.. my name is Nicole, I am 15 and I love drawing.When I grow up I want to be an actress or a singer.

Can you tell us what is your talent?
- My friends say that I draw really good, that my voice is nice and that I am good at make up soo 😊

- Which is your favourite stardoll brand?
- Original future, LE, evil panda

- Do you think there are differences between ss and non ss?
- I think that ss have accessibility to more stuff that non ss but from personal experience I think that there is no difference between them.

- Is there something you want to tell in our viewers?
- Be you. Everyone will have an opinion about you. If it's bad, even if you change, it will still be bad. You are the best version of your self! After all it's the good memories that make life happy, so don't spend your time thinking about the bad ones 😊 you only live once 😉❤️⌚


Nicenikoleta managed to surprise us with her kindness and her uniqueness. She got the 3rd place and the title of "miss young" so that's why i want to congratulate her publicly.

 - one of nicole's best tasks...
 theme: paris catwalk


Thanks for your time!!
Eliza94love

No comments:

Post a Comment