Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Interview with Electra_4ever

The amazing electra_4ever got the 2nd place in the star ellas contest after a very surprising final round. Even though she was in the top in every task, she didn't managed to get the trophy in the final. Although, she got the 2nd place and the title of "miss ellas"
Ηere is the interview:

- Hi, can you tell us some things about yourself?

- Hello everyone! My name is electra and i am 15,5 years old. I`m from the beautiful Greece (but i can`t tell you something more specific, for privacy reasons). My favourite colour is the "crocus colour" and my favourite food is spaghetti with menced meat. My future dreamjob is to be a fashion designer. My big dream is to make my own fashion collections, so people can embrace my fashion style. Finally i have a very cute dog, daisy!


-  What is your hobbies
 -  One of my hobbies is surely stardoll. I am also very keen on hanging out with my friends, watching tv, drawing, reading books and of course playing with my cute dog. One thing i also do once in a while is making different and new combinations wth my clothes (i really love fashion)


- Can you tell us which is your favourite stardoll brand?
- I like a lot. Unfortunatately i can't choose only one because each one is special.


- What inspires you the most?
- I can be inspired by a lot of things. Some of them can be the nature and things like lightning. Also, i can be inspired by an art poster. Sometimes, even a simple word can be my source of inspiration. The people around us can also be inspiration for us. All in all, a sound can inspire me to draw a fashion item , an accessory or even a stage full of action.


- Is there something that you want to tell to our viewers?
-  YES! I'd like to tell them to take risks. Try, make changes but stay the way you are. Never be afraid of anything. At the beginning of the contest, i couln't even imagine that i will take the 2nd place... And something further.. Try! Take part even if you lose. Think that if you dont try, you will never succed. Get advantaged of all the opportunities offered you and never give up! Kisses, electra!



Electra is our miss ellas winner. She showed us creativity and originality and this is why i want to congatulate her publicly.
 - our favourite task of Electra
Theme: Paris catwalk

Thanks for your time!!!
Eliza94love

No comments:

Post a Comment