Friday, August 31, 2018

New writer-Get to know me and my story

Hey guys! My name is Andriana and I would like to share with you my story, called "The unexpected friends". This story follows a group of friends who meet unexpectedly and begin to deal with a bunch of, kinda, funny adventures.

But first, here's a few things about me. I'm 18 years old and I'm from Greece. I love watching and discovering movies and tv series, but I enjoy reading books as well. I started "The unexpected friends" two years ago and it has been a big part of my life, since it gave me the chance to write down my thoughts and ideas.

And now let's have a look at the book, and especially its characters.

First and foremost we have the two best friends. Lily and Ariana. They have been best friends all their lives and now they finished school, they live together while they are going to college.

Then there's Steven and Tyler. Steven, the protective one and Tyler, the funny one. Steven is Ariana's brother and Tyler is Steven's best friend. Lily, Ariana, Steven and Tyler, have been friends for a long time before the guys went away to college and live together as well.

Next is Cameron, the hot guy, and Dylan, the smart one. They've never met until now.

Last but not least we have Cara and Avril, the two sisters, and Nick, Avril's boyfriend. They also don't know the others.


Sooooo here are the characters, portrayed by Lily Collins, Ariana Grande, Steven Mc Queen, Tyler Posey, Cameron Dallas, Dylan O' Brien, Cara Delavingne, Avril Lavigne and Nick Robinson. By the characters' names I'm pretty sure you can tell who is who. Let's take a look at the cast:

Lily

Ariana:

Steven:

Tyler:

Cameron:

Dylan:

Cara:

Avril:

Nick:





Before I go, I'd like to inform you that you can find the full story, with all the chapters included, in the link below, in greek.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/81878360-the-unexpected-friends




See you in the first chapter
Andriana

No comments:

Post a Comment