Monday, September 3, 2018

CHAPTER 1- Moving in


CHAPTER 1- Moving in

Finally. The cab is gone, our suitcases are beside us, and the key to our new house is about to unlock the door. This is the first day of our new lives. Ariana and I are gonna  be roommates, attend our classes, make friends and LIVE OUR LIVES.
Once we are inside the house, we look around the house for a little bit and after an exchange of excited looks between us  we start screaming out of joy like our lives depends on it.
A few seconds later and the phone rings.

St(even): You don’t have to let the entire block know that a couple of psychopaths just moved in this building.

I roll my eyes since I recognize immediately the voice of our caller, and I hand the phone to Ariana.

Li(ly): It’s your brother!
Ar(iana): Heeeeey dumbass! We just got in!
St: Yeah I kinda noticed that since the whole building was shaking because of you a few seconds ago. Shut it please!

For those who probably don’t know, Ariana’s brother and his best friend are living in the apartment next door. Both Ariana’s parents and mine felt safer to rent us a house next to Steven and Tyler.

Ar: Alright alright don’t be such a baby. I gotta go though, I need to organize my stuff.

She hungs up and we race to our rooms. God I can’t believe it! Finally we are having our own place!
Ariana comes in interrupting my thoughts.

Ar: Oh you did a good job with your room. It’s really pretty.
Li: Thanks  Ari, so did you. Should I order something to eat?
Ar: Come on we just got here!
Li: I’m hungry…
Ar: Are you thinking what I think you’re thinking?
Li: Yeap exactly what you’re thinking.
Ar: Great. I’ ll order Chinese. Healthy eating habit  MY ASS! Five minutes alone and we are already plan to order in.
Li: It’s no big deal, chill.
Ar: Okay I guess but we really need to start learning how to cook.
And that was enough to make us both crack into laughter for a few seconds.
Li-Ar: HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!
Li: Hahaha nice one!!!
Ar: Come ooon I’m serious though, we need to be responsible adults!
Li: Fine whatever, we will talk about this some other time.
Ar: Great, then just MAKE THE CALL ALREADY!
Li: Jeez girl…Eat a sneakers or something.
Ar: Shut up!




She says laughing while I start dialing the number from the Chinese restaurant, a block away from us.
 I ended the call and joined Ariana to the couch when the door bell rang.

Li: Wow that was fast.
Ar: Don’t be silly it can’t be the delivery man. You just hung up.

She rushes to the door and Steven’s head pops up.

Ar: Is this our Chinese food?
St: Um no… this is OUR Chinese food which we thought to share with you girls.
Ar: We just ordered Chinese food like five seconds ago!
Ty: And you thought it was  possible to come so fast? Really?
Ar: Oh hello to you too Tyler!
Ty: Hello girl next door!



They both say in a flirty way. Those two are so silly. Steven roll his eyes, passes through his sister and sits next to me.

St: Hi Lily. And YOU pervert stay away from my sister.

Tyler and Ariana both giggle and then sit down with us. We started eating the Chinese food they brought and the one that we have ordered earlier, and we spent the rest of our night together.
 When the guys left, I couldn’t really sleep so I knocked on Ariana’s door and after she gestured me to come lie next to her, we both cuddled for hours, happy about our new life together. 


Andriana

No comments:

Post a Comment