Sunday, September 16, 2018

CHAPTER 3-at the cafe


CHAPTER 3-at the cafe

Ariana’s pov

After I finished my classes at college for today, I decided to go get some coffee for me and Lily on my way back home. I sent a message to Lily and I headed to the nearest coffee shop.
I was at Starbucks and it was pretty crowded so I had to wait in line. I ordered the coffee and I waited for it to get ready. After they handed me the two cups, I turned around and all of a sudden a guy bumped into me spilling the coffee all over the place. Including my clothes. 

Ar: Watch where you’re going!
Guy: Relax lady, I should be yelling at you for spilling the coffee all over my favorite shirt! You better apologize.
Ar: Oh I'm sorry I think I misheard, you are the one who made me look like I run from the set of Carrie and you have the nerve to wait for an apology? Who do you think you are?!



I am soooo pissed right now I could murder someone.

Guy:Well,  I COULD get you some clean clothes but then you should come to my house and thank me for my nice gesture. And I really don’t have the time for that, I’m quite busy. Some other time maybe.
Ar: Oh my god you are such a douchebag! Say that you’re fucking sorry and give me the money for my coffee which YOU spilled.
Guy: Uuum no? You where the one who didn’t look where she was going.
Ar: Apologize already! I’m not gonna waste my whole day with you!
Guy 2: Come on dude apologize, we don’t have all day and you both standing in front of the door.
Guy: Who are you and why the fuck are you popping in the conversation like that? Don’t you see that I have a nice chat with the lady here?

But really who is this guy? I’ve never seen him before. And how could I? I jut moved in.

Guy 2: Who I am is none of your business. And don’t you think that you took it a little too far? You’re holding up the line! Be a freaking gentleman and say sorry so we can all get our coffee and go.
Guy: She was the one who started it.
Guy 2: Get out of here, we all saw what happened.
Guy: Shut your face dude and stay out of it.
Guy 2: Watch it man. And don’t you ‘dude’ me. Now leave our I will mess you up, have I made myself clear?

And just like that the guy left. But judging from the stranger’s face, what? Do I owe him now or something? Please.

I turn around ready to get going but his voice stops me.

Guy 2: What, no thank you?
Ar: Um not really. I had this. You shouldn’t get involved.
Guy 2: Allow me to disagree. I think you really needed my help.
Ar: Well you’re wrong. But thank you anyway.
Guy 2: Oh now you thank me huh?
Ar: Yeah whatever.
Guy 2: See it wasn’t so ha-
Ar: Bye stranger.
Guy 2: Bye love. And you’re welcome.

Love? LOVE? Really?

Ar: Oh my god you are also a diva!
Guy 2: You mean except from gentleman AND good looking?
Ar: AND delusional. I see…

He gives me a smile and walks away.

Guy 2: See you around.
Ar: Yeah, I don’t think so.

I didn’t bother to get more coffee. I was exhausted . I went straight home.
I open the door and see Lily and Tyler hugging and laughing their hearts out.

Ar: What’s happening here? Am I interrupting something?
Ty: Oh yeah I just told her I’m in love with her and now we are a couple.

He kisses her on the neck and Lily laughs even harder than before.

Li: So where’s the coffee? And what happened to your clothes?
Ar: You will NEVER believe what happened to me today. Guys are SUCH jerks.
Ty: Ooookay I think it’s time for me to go. Have fun you two.

I explained everything to Lily and she listened carefully.

Li: Sooooo… you said he was cute huh?
Ar: Lily I know this look and now don’t you dare start this again.
Li: I didn’t say anything, it was a simple question.
Ar: Yeah I know you and your simple questions.
Li: And?
Ar: Okay look he was good looking but totally full of himself. I’m not falling for this type of guy again. And besides, I don’t think I will see him again.
Li: You can never say never.

Ar: Alright shut up we’re done talking about this.
Li: Okay let’s talk about us asking your brother to stay here tonight.
Ar: Huh? Why?
Li: What do you mean why? It’s a new house, a new neighbourhood…We are two girls living alone. I’m still a little scared. I feel much safer with a man sleeping here.

Uuuum a what?

Ar: You… you are scared?
Li: Yeah.
Ar: And you want my brother to make you feel safe…?
Li: Yes. What you don’t believe me or something?
Ar: Um no… I mean sure okay lets invite him to sleep over…
Li: Great. Love you. I’m gonna go take a shower now.
Ar: Sure… you go do that. You’re weird though.



Andriana❤

No comments:

Post a Comment