Friday, September 28, 2018

My Stardoll Style Rocks

Hello,

I am Kostas and I am back here! Today I have to show you my new set of articles! I have long been involved with fashion and especially with style. In fact, in the next year I will start studying at a school in order to learn fashion design. So I decided to to judge randomly a few styles of Stardoll players. Let's Start!

Jade-035





Very nice pants and I really like the cracks on the side. The blouse I think is the wrong choice as it looks farther from the sleeves of the jacket and as a design is not nice. The glove is very nice. The face is perfect !!! The shoes are also wrong, I would like flat shoes.

Rating: 3/5


LakostaS



Very nice style! The boots are fantastic! The animanl print skirt is trendy and very beautiful. The coat is wonderful and fits with the style. The knit blouse  is lovely, like the earrings! I do not like the necklace. Generally, it's a wonderful autumn-style.

Rating: 4/5


LiaSSN



Very sweet style. The only problem is the shoes as they do not fit at all. The bag is also not beautiful as a design. The skirt with paillettes is fashionable.

Rating: 3/5

iijuhjuu



I'm glad to see boys with a sense of fashion! Fantastic style! The shoes are literally in fashion! The bag is amazing and I love its yellow color.

Rating: 5/5


midnightmonkey6



Fantastic white heels. I like the glasses and I love this white Louis Vuitton shirt! You are flawless! I really like your style!

Rating: 5/5




Kostas, xxx 

1 comment: