Saturday, September 8, 2018

CHAPTER 2- The favour


CHAPTER 2-The favour

Today was our first day at our new schools and we were both really nervous. We got ready and we took off. On our way out of the building we bumped into Tyler and Steven.

Ar: Hey where are you going? Aren’t you suppose to be at your schools?

Suddenly they start laughing leaving me and Ariana wondering how deranged they really are.




Before we even ask what was so funny they left. Still laughing by the way.

Ariana and I separated eventually since we do not attend the same classes and so when I came back home Ariana wasn’t there.
As I was about to have a shower the door bell rings. I am 100% sure that Ariana forgot her keys or she is just too lazy to get them out of her bag. I put some clothes on and head to the door yelling at Ariana to OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR ON HER OWN ALREADY.
As an answer I got two more knocks on the door. I opened it but is wasn’t Ariana. It was Tyler.

Ty: Hi.
Li: Tyler…
Ty: Look I-
Li: Stop stop stop, if you ‘re about to confess your undying love for me I’m sory but it ain’t gonna happen honey.

I joke but all of a sudden he gets serious.

Ty: But why? I can be the right guy for you just give me a chance!

I WAS KIDDING WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT???

His face cracks into a smile and I mentally kill him in 500 different ways!

Ty: HAHAHAHAHAHA you should have seen you face!!! THE HORROR!!!

Son of a b-

Li: You are such an asshole! What the hell is wrong with you??
Ty: I need a favour sunshine.
Li: Don't bother. The answer is no.
Ty: I need you to lend me your house for the night. I know Ari won’t let me that’s why I’m asking you. And then you can persuade her, you got your ways.
Li: No way.
Ty: Pleaseee! How many times have I asked you anything? I will owe you one!
Li: Not a chance. And excuse me but you have a house. And bigger than this for that matter.
Ty: I want to bring a girl…
Li: So what? Don’t tell me that you and Steven don’t bring girls home because we all remember what happened when one time Ariana visited Steven and- ANYWAY you know what I’m referring to.
Ty: Yeah obviously we do but this one is different.
Li: How come?
Ty: Last year her and Steven were fooling around. But then she got kinda clingy and persistent and a lot of messed up things happened. If he sees her now with me he won’t take it well.
Li: I’m sorry but why the hell would you date this girl after you saw how much of a pain in the ass she can be?
Ty: She is different now. And it doesn’t matter, please will you help me?



Li: Don’t pull the puppy-face-card on me, it doesn’t work anymore.
Ty: Pleaseee.
Li: Look I can’t give you the house but what I can do is get Steven to sleep here with us.

He is smiling. I guess that’s a good thing right?

Ty: You are a genius!!! I literally love you, I owe you one, you’re the best THANK YOU!
Li: Alright calm down now before I change my mind.

Tyler almost automatically shuts it and a minute in silence later we jumps at me and starts hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. Such a clown! I love him though…
That’s exactly when Ariana comes in.

Andriana❤

No comments:

Post a Comment